Welcome to Channel Maven TV (#CMCtv)! In this episode, Brad Rolfe, Channel Maven VP of Client Engagement joins Heather K. Margolis to share a few laughs and suggestions for Channel enablement and Channel best practices (that aren’t always practiced).
Here’s a recap; enjoy the full episode below:
Although Vendors are aware of the evolution in the Vendor-Partner relationship, and that digital transformation is top of mind across all industries, there’s a gap in Channel best practices. Cloud added a universe of new Vendors, products, and solutions and most Partners today work with anywhere from 5 to 25 different Vendors. They’re also more in control of their outcomes and self-serve information about Channel Programs, products and services before deciding which Vendors to work with. It’s time to focus on Partner needs and end-user pain points. It’s time to ensure you’re helping Partners become trusted advisors, evolve their value, and grow their business with your products and solutions.
In this episode, find out:
- Why Partners want to hear about other Partners’ success and which vehicle works best for Vendors to deliver these stories
- Why case study videos are so popular and why now is a better time than ever to create cost-effective video
- The top two things (from a support perspective) that Partners need from Vendors
- What happens to the leads you toss over the fence to a Partner and how can you stop them from squandering the deal?
- Why training and working with new-to-cloud Partners is beneficial to your Partner enablement strategy
If you’re looking for a few great tips to improve Partner enablement strategy, this episode will help. If you have any questions or suggestions or just want to chat, Brad and Heather are happy to connect.
For past episodes of CMCtv, click here!